CJI's annual Judicial Excellence for Colorado Gala Dinner celebrates our state's judicial system and the year's Judicial Excellence Awardees. The event also serves as an important fundraiser for CJI and its programs including the judicial education fund.
21st Annual Judicial Excellence for Colorado Gala Dinner
Hosted by the Colorado Judicial Institute
Date/Time: Thursday October 26, 2023, 5:30-9:00pm
Location: Hilton Denver City Center, 1701 California St, Denver, CO 80202
This year we honor these Judicial Excellence Awardees:
- District Court Judge James Boyd (retired), 9th Judicial District
- County Court Judge Mariana Vielma, Adams County
- Magistrate Karen Hubler, Denver District Court
- Welcome comments from Chief Justice Brian Boatright
- CJI "Lifetime of Service" award presented to longtime volunteer and supporter Laurence "Larry" W. DeMuth, Jr.
- Paddle raise fundraiser to benefit CJI's judicial education program.
Join us October 26!
Individual Tickets Now on Sale!
Buy your individual tickets here. Special price for judges.
Sponsorship of the CJI's annual Judicial Excellence for Colorado Gala Dinner is a terrific way to showcase your organization and show support for CJI and its work on behalf of Colorado’s courts. Sponsorship benefits include event tickets (e.g., full table or half table), sponsor acknowledgment in promotion & materials, and more.
See which of your peer organizations is already sponsoring here.
Don't get left out! Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here.